Copyright 2010 Campsite Domaine de la Grande Cascade
Barrier campsite: Closed 10:30 p.m. to 7:00 Should you arrive after 22:30, your vehicle will then be parked in the parking lot outside for the night
Hints: Remember, You are in the mountains, evenings and nights can be chilly. Also, plan ahead:
- Insulators to protect rising damp
- Sleeping bags suitable
- At least warm clothing
-> - If you must renew your camping gear, choose the quality and tightness of the canvas
Address: Route de Besse (D36)
63240 LE MONT-DORE
GPS: N 45° 34' 277'' E 2° 49' 011''
Altitude: 1280 meters
Sanitaries: centralized at the rear of reception building (unlimited hot water, accessible at all times)
- 8 showers, 12 sinks collective, 7 cabin, 9 dishwashing sinks, 2 washing clothes, 1 washing machine token (4 €), 1 dryer (3 € 50)
- 1 cabin for people with disabilities (toilet, sink, shower with adjustable water temperature)
- 1 cabin for baby (toilet, bathtub with adjustable water temperature, sink)
- Toilets and drinking water points spread over the ground
Basic groceries: canned, dairy products, jams, biscuits, hygiene, ...
- Fresh drinks, wine Auvergne, ...
- Postcards, Maps IGN hiking Massif du Sancy, stamps
- Bread and pastries on order
- Breakfast on order: 6 € 50
- Bottle of ice: 1 €
- Freezing of your ice packs: 0 € 50 each (depending on average size)
Services: - Free Wifi at the reception building
- A public phone card
- Games for children, under the responsibility of parents. Equipment loan
- Communal barbecue and picnic tables at the reception building. Barbecues permitted with precautions.
- Service area for motorhome: sewage drain, full water: free if overnight stay at the campsite
€ 3.50 for motorhome who not stay
- Jacuzzi: participation of € 2 per person, children must be accompanied
Animals are welcome, provided they are current with their vaccinations and leashed in the campground. They must be left outside for cleanliness (field opposite the campsite). You are responsible for your animal, you can not leave him alone on the site. Prudence also outside the campsite.
Find more information on www.sancy.com
Nb pitches: 90 on 2 hectares
Rentals: 2 wooden chalets up to 5 people (2 bedrooms)
2 wooden chalets ideal for couples (1 bedroom)
Opening Dates: camping: from 24 May to 1 October
Reception hours: from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
---> Presence 24h/24h
Rent Chalets: from 15 April to 05 November
Nearby cities: Le Mont-Dore 3 km (1504 inhabitants - altitude 1050 meters)
La Bourboule 9 km (2099 inhabitants - altitude 850 meters)
Supermarkets: Leader Price Mont-Dore
Lidl, Simply Market La Bourboule
Intermarché Murat-Le-Quaire (10km).
Restoration: - Hostel 'La Ferme de l'Angle' to 500 meters
- All shops and restaurants in the village of Mont-Dore
Markets: mainly in the morning:
Monday: Besse (25 km)
Tuesday: La Bourboule organic market (July-August)
Wednesday: Murol (17km)
Friday: Le Mont-Dore (3km), Chambon-sur-Lac (13km)
Saturday: La Bourboule (9km) La Tour d'Auvergne (20km)
Sunday: Holy Sauves d'Auvergne (15 km) Saint-Nectaire (23 km): (July-August).
Swimming pool: La Bourboule
Contact: Mr or Mrs COLON
Tel : +33 (0) 4 73 65 06 23
MAIL: colon.daniel @ orange.fr
Administrative Info: RCS Clermont-Ferrand A331438184
TVA FR59331438184 APE 55.30Z
2 star on 08/01/2012
Order No. C63-040471-001
Environment and Sustainable Development
- Sorting waste: household packaging + paper and cardboard, a glass container, a container for used batteries at the reception
- Reduced energy consumption: efficient light bulbs; electric counter on rental; presence detector
- Reduction of water consumption: taps presto, half-width water for WC, spring water
- Use of consumable products and environmentally friendly